Call (763) 229-0736 For Purchasing.
The QST30 Quantum series utilises sophisticated electronics and premium engineering to provide outstanding performance levels from its compact 30 litre, V12 configuration. In fact, the QST30-Series delivers more power and torque in a smaller package than any other diesel engine on the market.
- Quantum electronic fuel systems and controls provide superior performance, efficiency and diagnostics. The electronic fuel pumps deliver up to 1100 bar injection pressure and eliminate mechanical linkage adjustments.
- CTT (Cummins Turbo Technologies) HX82 turbocharging utilises exhaust energy with greater efficiency for improved emissions and fuel consumption.
- Charge Air Cooling – Utilizing an Air-to-Air heat exchanger or Charge-Air-Cooler (CAC) to reduce intake manifold temperature and to meet the lower emissions requirements.
- Cast Iron Pistons – High strength design delivers superior durability.
- Coolpac Integrated Design – Products are supplied complete with cooling package and air cleaner kit for a complete power package. Each component has been specifically developed and rigorously tested for G-Drive products, ensuring high performance, durability and reliability.
- Service and Support – G-Drive products are backed by an uncompromising level of technical support and after sales service, delivered through a world class service network.
General Engine Data:
- Bore mm 140
- Stroke mm 165
- Displacement Litre 30.5
- Cylinder Block Cast iron, 50°V 12 cylinder
- Battery Charging Alternator 35A
- Starting Voltage 24V
- Fuel System Direct injection
- Fuel Filter Spin on fuel filters with water separator
- Lube Oil Filter Type(s) Spin on full flow filter
- Lube Oil Capacity (l) 40.7
- Flywheel Dimensions SAE 0